Milk Dresser/Changing Table
The Milk furniture is made of Austrian Engineered Wood, Sweden veneer, German hardware. Its design is simple, however, the collection is modern and practical. The cot has 1 large drawer for bedding or toys and may be transformed into a bed. All elements necessary to transform it are included. The cot has no removable bars. While the cabinet with three drawers on roller runners may be used even the baby doesn't need changing any more, as the changing table can be removed. The changing table is in a set together with the cabinet. The 2-door wardrobe with asymmetrical doors is exceptionally capacious. Behind the left door there are 2 shelves with clothes rails underneath. The right side has 5 shelves for the child's clothes. The Milk collection has no handles. The doors and drawers are opened with special carvings.
The Milk furniture is made of Austrian Engineered Wood, Sweden veneer, German hardware. The Milk collection does not have handles: to open doors and drawers, special cutouts are present in the door- and drawer fronts.
- Made of Austrian Engineered Wood, Sweden veneer, German hardware.
- 1 large drawer for bedding or toys
- May be transformed into a bed
- Light, Functional and original Furniture
- Converts into infant bed
- Meets all ASTM and CPSC USA safety standards.
- Mixed wood parts with laminated surface
- Dimensions: 30 x 61 x 35 inches
- Weight: 103 LBS