Cybex Cloud Q Infant Car Seat
- LINEAR SIDE-IMPACT PROTECTION (L.S.P.): The L.S.P. System of the Cloud Q and Cloud Q with SensorSafe extends on the door facing side of the installed car seat and offers increased safety during a side-impact collision. The L.S.P. System reduces the forces of an impact in the event of a side-impact collision by approximately 25% when compared to the same car seat without L.S.P. extended..
- RECLINING BACKREST: An innovative Function of the Cloud Q is that it easily converts to a near-flat recline position outside of the car. With a longer leg-rest and recline position, the baby can lie comfortably and in an ergonomically correct position. In combination with the CYBEX strollers, the Cloud Q can be used as a visually harmonious travel system. Thanks to the ergonomic design with a near-flat recline position, the infant car seat transforms into a practical and clever carry cot for the first months. Sleeping babies rest with optimal protection and in an ergonomically correct position.
- 11-POSITION HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE HEADREST: For protection that grows with the child In combination with the Linear Side-impact Protection System, the height-adjustable headrest adds to the excellent side-impact protection of the Cloud Q and Cloud Q with SensorSafe infant car seat. With the 11-position height-adjustable headrest with integrated harness guide, the length of the harness changes automatically when the headrest is adjusted. This prevents any need for the difficult re-threading of the harness and makes it almost impossible to misuse.
- ENERGY-ABSORBING SHELL: An energy absorbing shell helps reduce the forces felt by the baby in the event of a collision.
- REMOVABLE SEAT INSERT: Removable Seat Insert provides additional support for smaller babies
- UPF50+ XXL FOLD AWAY SUN CANOPY: For maximum protection of baby's skin, the matching XXL fold-away sun canopy fulfils the stringent UPF50+ sun protection standard. The integrated, XXL fold-away sun canopy is designed to elegantly disappear behind a color-coordinated visor. It can also be extended incrementally, offering not only perfect sun protection but also protection against wind.
- TRAVEL SYSTEM: Both the Cloud Q and Cloud Q with SensorSafe infant car seats are compatible with CYBEX and gb strollers as well as with select other brands.
- SENSORSAFE TECHNOLOGY*: The Cloud Q is also available with SensorSafe Technology built into the chest clip. SensorSafe Technology provides essential alerts when unsafe conditions arise, like if a child unbuckles themselves while the vehicle is in motion; if the back seat becomes too warm or too cold, if a child has been seated for too long and if the driver accidentally leaves the child behind after the vehicle has been switched off. Select the CLoud Q with SensorSafe for this additional safety feature.
*Sensorsafe Technology is not available on all car seat models.
- Product Dimensions: 23"- 26' ̋ L x 14"- 17.3"W x 15.6 ̋- 22" H
- Product Weight: 13.9 lbs
- Child Weight (min): 4 lbs (with newborn inlay)
- Child Weight (max): 35 lbs
- Child Height (min):17 inches
- Child Height (max): 30 inches
- 2 Year Warranty
- Engineered in Germany
- SensorSafe Technology available on select models ONLY
- SensorSafe is compatible with most vehicles 2008 or newer with an OBD II port. For some electric vehicles, contact Parentlink as an additional adapter may be needed