Stokke Scoot Stroller
Stokke Scoot is a compact urban stroller that grows with your child. “Best in Class” features make it easy to push, fold with the seat unit on and carry away for your on the go city lifestyle. Scoot gives a smooth ride. Its small footprint makes it the ideal solution for travel, navigating busy streets and public transit. With the addition of the Softbag, Stokke Scoot is even more comfortable for your young baby. Can be used as part of a travel system with Stokke PIPA by Nuna.
- For use from newborn to children weighing 33 lbs
- Compact, easy to fold and carry
- Lockable swivel wheels, easy to push
- Oversized canopy with UPF 50+ for your child's protection
- Adjustable rotation handle
- Two-way seat with 3 positions each way: Acitve, Rest, and Sleep
- Adjustable rotation handle with 3 positions in use and 1 completed folded position for compact folding
- Large foam filled rubber tires with built in suspension for a smooth ride and no risk of puncturing
- Locakable swivel wheels that make it easy to maneuver in tight spaces
- Adjustable footrest that can be adpated when baby grows
- Spacious shopping basket with easy access from all sides.
- Roomy seat with superior ergonomics and adjustable hardness for baby comfort
- High seat position to bring the child to tables in cafes/restaurants
- Ventilation both on canopy and on the side in sleeping position
- Compact folding and easy to carry
- Chassis weight in kg/lbs: 9/ 19,8
- Seat weight in kg/lbs: 3,8/ 8,4
- Chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 75*111*55/29,5*43,7*21,6
- Folded chassis with seat dimension (length x height x width) in cm/in: 72*32*55/28,3*12,6*21,6
- Seat suitable for weight in kg/lbs: 20,5/45
- Maximum storage load in kg/lbs: 2/4,4
- Materials: Chassis: Aluminium and plastics. The upholstery is made of polyurethane, the transparent rain cover is made of phtalate free PVC. The mosquito net is made of polyester mesh and the shopping basket is made of PVC/polyester filament.