Are you completely addicted to school supplies? Made from iconic vintage items, this collection becomes a must for play rooms and children spaces. Baby Numbers rug and wall decor bringing to life a new shade of grey, specially handcrafted for this piece, this rug will help kids remember numbers from a young age. Embroidered numbers are sewn in a similar color to the rest of the rug resembling a pink shade of chalk writing on a blackboard. Both of them have lovely fringes.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 97% natural cotton - 3% other fibres
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
- Size: 4' X 5'3"