The stars re-invent themselves but without losing their essence, thanks to the Hippy Stars model. This rectangular, 100% natural cotton rug, which uses no kind of dye, is washable in any conventional washing machine (7 kg capacity). Assymetrically-shaped stars of different sizes are arranged on the rug base. The washable rug base is visible in both the interior, where the stars are, and on the sides. Thanks to the stitching of differing distances a very subtle striped texture is created, with a touch of vintage. The resulting design has a clear hippy inspiration producing an interesting contrast of textures and reliefs. The perfect pattern for a kid's, baby's, girl's or boy's room, it is also ideal for more 'home' ambiances (living room, bedroom, terrace or garden). Hand-made, one by one, by craftsmen, it is light and soft as it is 100% cotton. Discover the cushions and matching blankets.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 97% natural cotton - 3% other fibres
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
- Size: 4' X 5'9"