Washable Rug Meknes
The new Morocco collection will take you on a journey into the fascinating towns of Morocco without having to leave your home! The washable Meknes rug is named for one of the four imperial cities of Morocco. This 100% cotton rug can be washed in a domestic washing machine (8 kg capacity). It has a recycled cotton base that has been previously dyed in black. The entire rug is woven using the loop technique, endowing it with a very interesting and pleasant texture. The predominant color is black onto which different-sized rhombs are drawn in petroleum (petrol blue), ash rose, linen and green. The resulting design has personality, perfect for an up-to-date, modern style, whether it's for the living room, dining room, bedroom or kids' room. Hand-made by craftsmen, natural dyes have been used, and, as it is 100% cotton, it is light and soft. Discover the cushions, baskets and matching blankets.
- Machine-washable: easy to wash, it can be washed at home in a conventional washing machine.
- Handmade: carefully and individually handmade by our artisans.
- Eco-friendly: 100% natural cotton and non-toxic dyes.
- Light: thanks to its soft and flexible composition.
- Easy to match: you can match it with other accessories and get a cozy room.
- 70% natural cotton 30% other fibres
- It is a handmade product, taking care of every detail. Every rug is unique and different. There may be minor variations in color and shape.
- This product meets all the quality and safety standards for children.
- The product has the ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 certificates.
- Environmentally responsible: non toxic or polluting dyes have been used.
- Made in India.
- Size: 4'7" X 6'7"